Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snikt

Options
  • 25-07-2004 11:43pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

just wondering did anyone get into the wolverine snikt mini-series i though it was excellent but ridiculously short.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I'm going to be perfectly honest here. I did, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet :(

I've got 2 large boxes full of comics now upstairs that I need to get through and get up to date with. Because I was ordering so many each month at one point, and they weren't being sent in order, they all gathered up, and most of them were all sent together 6 months late.

Took me a whole night just to get them sorted out into titles. These days it's getting a chance to sit down, relax, and get a good read.

But i'll get back to you when i've gotten through it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

i LOVED snikt :D never been a huge fan of wolverine myself,
    but i loved this title, tsomu nihei is a great artist especially, and yes snikt was very short :( (and if i remember correctly, had really erratic release dates)
    you've just reminded me, that i must re-read my issues again

Advertisement