Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things that make you feel manly?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Originally posted by Amz
    Oh go away and "do stuff".
    She's new - give her time and she will stop coming here :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭MissS

She's new - give her time and she will stop coming here :p

actually...I'm not new here, just posting under a different name ;) And why would you want me not to come here may I ask.... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Cupping.

Eh, I have to make this at least 10 characters or I can reply. That'll do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

MissS wrote:
    actually...I'm not new here, just posting under a different name ;) And why would you want me not to come here may I ask.... :(

We don't approve of your sordid tales of lust and "stuff". It makes the sheep uneasy!

(We all know what happens when the sheep get uneasy!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

They pave the streets with anxiety, as it were.

See, Sarky's manly therefore he knows these things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Oh, you...

*Poke*

*Giggle*

Amz wrote:
    We don't approve of your sordid tales of lust and "stuff". It makes the sheep uneasy!

(We all know what happens when the sheep get uneasy!)

That's on of the reasons I'm not living in Ireland.....ppl aren't as open minded as on the 'continent' as you call it! But then that's another story

Ah here that's not fair! I've no problem with the lifestyle choices people make, I'm just worried about the innocent parties here... in this case the sheep.

• Advertisement

Amz wrote:
    Ah here that's not fair! I've no problem with the lifestyle choices people make, I'm just worried about the innocent parties here... in this case the sheep.

Good friends of yours then, these sheep? You should introduce me sometime...I'd be happy 2 meet them :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Having a countdown to the American release of Metroid Prime 2: Echoes on my desktop

ye gods!
    i'd soon put you in your place thanks to the multiplayer mode :)

MissS wrote:
    Good friends of yours then, these sheep? You should introduce me sometime...I'd be happy 2 meet them :p:D

I'll bet!

The ISPCA will be interested in these posts I'll wager.

Amz wrote:
    I'll bet!

The ISPCA will be interested in these posts I'll wager.

They're your friends! :rolleyes: be-ee-aa-ah-hh-hh

who brought the subject 'sheep' up in a topic: What makes you feel manly..... I think that says more about you though...but then again I could be wrong :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

tman wrote:
    ye gods!
    i'd soon put you in your place thanks to the multiplayer mode :)
    Sounds like a challenge! ;)

Advertisement