Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday Night Tribes....

Options
  • 12-05-1999 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

ok ppl,

I'm gonna mosey on down to nethouse on Saturday...who else is coming along? Loadsa EM members would be sweet, we could get in some praccy and play a few matches...and put faces to names smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Qui Gon

Im going, I am forming a new tribe aswell so ill be pestering the unnatached at this thing.
    Oh and if yer wondering who i am then mail me and ill tell ya.

Qui-Gon
    Jedi Council
    "Be one with the force"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

youd better not be Obi-wan smile.gif..anyone around here long enuf to remember him?

Cardinal Fang, fetch...the comfy chair!
    clans.quake2.co.uk/hiv
    www.planet-tribes.com/em

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

Hehe, damn Hec you newbie. tongue.gif

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

laying £10 evens ****in ben hur their is Jag/Kodi/The Artist Formerly Known as Jag/35mm pentax zoom disposable with flash

reason no one else uses stupid ****in stuff on their sig to sound fierce, along the lines of the classic "I am kodak hear me roar..ROAR" lol *you idiot*

If you are not Jag, I got this off my chest smile.gif and I will buy you a few beers on sat nite for insulting you so much as to call you after such a looser.

vagga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

are there any unatached left on this board ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭clanless_Coyote

Yes! smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

V - E - Y

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

silly me..surry guys =)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

right so who exactly is going then?

Cardinal Fang, fetch...the comfy chair!
    clans.quake2.co.uk/hiv
    www.planet-tribes.com/em