Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AJ Styles In Ireland

• 26-07-2004 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

AJ Styles will be making a short appearance at the IWW training school today, this isn't scheuled and he won't be there for long. If anyone here trains there then they should check it out.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

i refuse to believe this from such an unsubstantiated source. none of us have even got a snifter that he'd be in Ireland, and there arent any big wrestling shows on atm. esp so soon after his bro's suicide, why would he be here unless he had to be. much as id love to believe it, i dont buy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

He was at the IWW Lock up today, i met him.
    He was wrestling for FWA.

well shut my mouth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

wow. id say hanza can die happy after being in the ring with AJ.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Sorry dude, I don't talk trash. I was gonna post the signed pic I got with him but don't have to now. He's a top bloke too, real down to earth. Watched a bit of TNA with him and talked about a table spot Abyss messed up with him.
    Originally posted by whosurpaddy
    i refuse to believe this from such an unsubstantiated source. none of us have even got a snifter that he'd be in Ireland, and there arent any big wrestling shows on atm. esp so soon after his bro's suicide, why would he be here unless he had to be. much as id love to believe it, i dont buy it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

Wow nice 1

the wrestling channel seems to be getting behind IWW alot, which is a good thing, i might have to reappraise my gloom and doom scenario of the wrestling channel of about a month back

god wish i was there to meet him

Shin

ive absolutely no problem in saying i was 100% wrong. ive never seen you post before this week and never on the wrestling board, hence me thinking you were full of ****.

sorry

btw. how did you get to watch TNA with him? you work at TWC?

No, I've done a few nights DJing with Tony Giles, who is friends with AJ, they both came over this morning and dropped in to my house for a while and we watched a bit of TNA aswell as Aque Teen Hunger Force

AJ was at your house. jesus i just marked out at a post on a wrestling forum.

how long was he here/has he gone back now? i would've killed to meet the guy.im amazed that none of us knew he'd be here between the 2 forums.

• Advertisement

He was just here for the day, it was just a low key affair. He wasn't booked for anything really, he did an interview for the bagpipe report. The dude who runs that just paid to fly them over and brought them to lunch and that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,463 ✭✭✭shinzon

i know off topic here, but i gotta admit Jim cornettes interview on the bagpipe report last night was priceless very funny

FX meister any chance of getting a lickle auto graph or something for a few sheckles of course

Shin

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

those pictures are really good, well done hanza, you lucky sod!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Only reason I was picked to practise with AJ was because it was my 21st. I have to say that iy was the best birthday present ever. He is an amazing guy, really down to earth, very well spoken and very VERY helpful.

I want to say thank you to Simon, Sean, Blake, Lee and everyone else involved (incl. Max and Paul for keeping our hopes low;)) on behalf of all of the guys at the lock up.

Thanks a billion.

Hanza

Advertisement