Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please no more Phil

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

That guy is a total cunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

If I can get them all with the photo of him pointing I'm there!

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Spiritus

Its early days yet in my impromptu fill in the slogan competition, Dapper leads in the 'Rude-but-Succint-Category'.

Mr P has pole position in the 'I-Love-Phil-(A liitle too much)' section

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

anyone else notice he's starting to get a bit flabby around the cheeks. surprising, considering the workout they get sucking his own dick all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

I like him.. In the same way that I liked John McEnroe in his hey-day..
    He acts like a petulant child, and completely loves himself, but you need a good balance of nice-guys and spoilt brats to keep things pumping..

But those chips.. I'd be all-in on the first hand just to get the damn things out of my sight..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I'd say a whole new series of chip-tricks could be developed when using them. Of course, most of the tricks would involve using some Phil faced chips to destroy other ones, and probably require a lot of strong acid.

/me shoves a load of Phil Hellmouth money down pants before swaggering away rapidly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Spiritus

Thats a very disturbing thought process Amp. Very disturbing.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Do the ones where he is pointing at you remind anyone else of that "buddy Jesus!" photo?

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Buddy Jesus - Looks a bit like it.

However, it looks alot like what you'd expect the cover of a Daniel O Donnell single to look like.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

How fucking cool is this guy?

helmuth.jpg
    I can just imagine him saying to himself in the mirror:
    Hey Baby!

• Advertisement
Advertisement