Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Broadband Provider

• 26-07-2004 4:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭

Ok so,
    Cheap(ish) Broadband has been around for a good while now so i just wanna get people's views on who is the Best broadband Provider

Best Irish Broadband Provider? 11 votes

I'm a dingbat
    0% 0 votes
    You're a dingbat
    9% 1 vote
    He's a dingbat
    18% 2 votes
    She's a dingbat
    36% 4 votes
    We're all dingbats
    27% 3 votes
    They're all dingbats
    0% 0 votes
    Everyones a dingbat
    9% 1 vote
    Whats a dingbat?
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

The best all round broadband provider imo would be eircom, keeping in mind that eircom WILL be increasing the caps.

NTL would be my first choise if only they had the coverage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 gidotcom

When are Eircom increasing their caps? and by how much?
    i'm with UTV right now but want to get rid of them due to their unfair pricing policies and resulting customer service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Eh, I'm not answering that poll. Simply cause I've no way of knowing which is best. I've only used one and I'm relatively happy with it. How many people here would have used 2 or more of those and are really in a position to compare?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

gidotcom

Not sure by exactly how much as the sales rep dont know, but if i had an guess the eircom home plus packages might go upto the iol caps for increased competition.

Ive used alot of broadband services and eircom / netsource are the top notch (asides from what i said about ntl)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Originally posted by [CrimsonGhost]
    How many people here would have used 2 or more of those and are really in a position to compare?
    Absolutely. And of course the list is missing a rather large player.

adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

I've closed the poll. It would serve no purpose other than to draw out the usual suspects and get them flaming each other.

Thread closed too for good effect.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement