Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Investigation

• 26-07-2004 4:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭

so..lads and lassies...
    when are you comming to the south east? or to be more specific when are you comming to waterford?
    My local is supposed to be very haunted, I might be able to organise an investigation :)

all kinds of spirits knocking around there.

thought i should give some info
    T & H Doolans
    George's Street,

Experience a REAL Irish welcome in one of Irelands oldest pubs. T&H Doolans has been a licensed establishment for over 300 years. We offer the best in traditional live music, 7 nights a week. We recently received the award for ‘Traditional Irish Music Pub for 2003’.

Couldn't find anything about it's hauntedness lol..but...
    ..it is one of Irelands oldest pubs and I've been going in and out of there for years, everybody has a story to tell, mostly the employees. (my sister worked there briefly too)

I've known most of the workers and they have lots of stories to tell, chairs knocking around on the floor, musical instruments being played by themselves, and the top floor (woooo)
    The top floor is off limits in a sense...
    Couple of years back they attempted to rewire the place but the top floor just wasn't having it and as far as I know remains disconnected from the rest of the pub.
    Some people have claimed they have seen faces reflected in mirrors in the bathrooms and its supposedly haunted by a previous owner (think he has a name but can't remember it right now)
    I'm sure the owner wouldn't mind an investigation. (if it was proposed correctly)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

kool, ill go:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

Keu, if you can find more info and arrange, then PRAI will come down in August!

we wil investigate any areas we're wanted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

woot!

k..will look into it and see how feasible it would be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

More than likely, if it was in August, it would have to be the weekend of the 28th, as we have got prior engagements of the weekends of the 14th and 21st... I'd be interested in going along though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

If this is definite,can I as a skeptic come along to see what you guy's do?

I have a wedding on the 26th but can make it on the 28th.

G

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

If we are invited we'll go down the next available weekend. I hope you're all commign ot the roundstone festival!

Advertisement