Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX Live

Options
  • 26-07-2004 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone, I'm in the states for the summer and I'm only here for another two months. We have a loads of games for the Xbox and we wanna use Xbox live.

In some of the more recent games they come with a voucher for 2month free trial. You can use a voucher only once with an xbox. So I'm sure some of you have extras

Has anyone got a voucher that they aren't using? Could someone pm me with a serial number on their voucher for Xbox live. It'll be most appreciated!

Thanks
    Steve

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

I think there was a thread for this awhile back. Problem is most of teh two month offers have an expiry date. Ill check mine for ya though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

they do have an expiry date and you can only use the freebie once with a gamertag.
    nothing to stop you setting up a new gamertag though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Thanks. I thought that it went by Xbox serial number though, not tag.

As I said, i'm only here for 2 months anyway so theres no point in me paying for three months. Has anyone got a voucher?

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

Check your pms Steve, I managed to get one off a friend of mine a while back and never used it. It might be out of date and you might need to put in an American address since the guy lives in Seattle but hopefully it'll do the trick. I'm really not sure about whether or not it's still valid but it's worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

Thanks alot Roller Toaster but unfortunately it had expired!

Has anyone else got one?

• Advertisement
Advertisement