Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Board member offended by Honky Shoot interview

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

That guy sucks...who cares!...The majority of young Wrestling fans are fans because they see it on Sky One..and their parents think Wrestling is still what it was 15 years ago and figure well it will keep lil timmy amused while we rodger in the next room...Parents should sit down and watch the show before letting their kids watch it...My mom watched it with me when i was young and still does sometimes and thats why I never DDT'd a school mate onto concrete. WWE carrys an 18's rating and has disclaimers, perhaps TWC should become an optional channel chosen my Adults and then show whatever the hell they want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 simon ritchie

there is one point that guy made that i think was right. at 1 in the afternoon you cant have an elivis lookalike cursing. they did bleep out few but they missed them too. maybe the watershe doesnt count for digital but you cant have that. i wtched and thought he was full of **** by the way....... :confused:

do digital have the same rules as normal tv re the wtershed for languae and sex??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Havin read what I wrote you must understand the severity of this problem, screening a programming that contains abusive language on any channel, and on any platform before the 9:00 pm watershed is highly illegal to say the least. Having thought about it I did not choose report this incident to Ofcom as I was informed that a lot programming an d work is performed in Ireland for this tv channel and I have no intention of jepardisin any jobs especially Irish jobs. Please let me just say that this was major mistake on their behalf, that is all..

Advertisement