Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arrrrggghhhhh

Options
  • 19-05-1999 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

I played my first game of Tribes in weeks last night and boy did it suck, no teamplay, muppets shooting me from my own team when I was using the inv station because they wanted to get on. Gah

Just wanted to get that off me chest

Gandalf.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Hehe, nice to see you online tho Gandalf smile.gif

What was up with [EM] last night eh? Everyone seemed to be on defence (although personally, Rollercoaster sucks big fat ones) and we were struggling!

Brit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭clanless_Coyote

Ah cmon.... whats wrong with rollercoster. Thats one of my favourite levels, that is smile.gif

Always good for a laugh, lots of monky business from the air and in the hills. Nearly always leads to someone loosing the rag... God its a classic level smile.gif

Regards,
    [clanless]Coyote
    "Abandon all Hope!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Muppets suck, bit like that guy who kept kicking me off IGN 1 last night, like WTF!! DoktheHut or something. I actually had to read up on how to kick someone wink.gif My first game in months too!

J.
    --

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Heheheh I've been online playin too much Q3ATest (oh and hacking it wink.gif)

Yeah Rollercoaster was a shambles last night. No offense to keep the enemy busy and no proper communications going between the people defending. When I decided to try and attack I come back and the base is ****ed was bastids with red triangles on there heads all over the camp smile.gif

Oh and I hate that bloody level.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

that games last night rocked -!

we had utter fun hammering the opponents base

[nS]Zitco : Retreat!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

I arrived midway thru Scara and all that flag stealing nonsense STOPPED wink.gif

gerroff me flag biatch !!

& whats up with these muppets that just have to leave the flag room by the tunnel... ???

IT's MINED.. always.. even when its not.. it's still MINED, dont be whinging or draggin me already low score down by jumpin on the fekers... when one goes off .. STOP .. LOOK .. and go back the way ya came.. grumble grumble.. drawback of team damage = ********s.

nuf.. peace .. calm... YE *******S !!!!!

<muppet rant off>

YuM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

gack! need back internet access...arrghh!!!

Advertisement