Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clergy Support Fear Factory In Amer8ica

Options
  • 26-07-2004 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

thats right folks we landed the support slot for fear factory while we have been on tour over here we have also got the support slot for everlast which is this tuesday the tour has been going really well played some savage venues during the time we have been here
    check out our forum on the website www.clergymusic.com to see how the tour has been going so far there is a full tour diary going on there

barney www.clergymusic.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Congratulations!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Hey, that's great, but did you have to spam the same ****ing message on 6 different boards!?!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭barney_clergy

im just tryin to get the word out different people go to different forums ya know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

Originally posted by Karl Hungus
    Hey, that's great, but did you have to spam the same ****ing message on 6 different boards!?!?!

hehe your lucky my band diddnt land it Karl, you'd probably get about 100 emails a day telling you about it hehe

congratts lads on getting the gig, hope it goes sweet for yis :D:D

later
    Macker

Originally posted by Macker Eire
    hehe your lucky my band diddnt land it Karl, you'd probably get about 100 emails a day telling you about it hehe

Right, that's it! Where did I leave my moderating stick!? :mad:

Macker Eire BANNED!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Hey Ken go easy man. This is a metal board, its the other forums problem if he has posted in em. I could well believe that he did spam, I know I would if my band were supporting the mighty FF.

Congrats barney.

I am going easy, Dingus!
    I've not banned Macker.

Ok then! :D

Hey barney... ask FF if they are planning on playing in Ireland any time soon.

will do man if we are able to get to talk to them we played the same venue the other night with everlast and didnt get to see or chat to him he was crap anyway ha ha he should have stayed with house of pain

Try your best! I'd love to see em here again...

Best of luck with the tour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

Damn you and your lucky lucky band Barney! It auto-orgasm if I ever met FF in the flesh! Well...maybe not...but you get the idea!
    And they should play here again, they were brilliant the last time!

we are well chuffed about it man hopefullyit will raise our profile back home too

barney
    www.clergymusic.com

played fear factory tonight they are such nice guys we were hangin out with burton c bell the bass player and all the guys in sworn enemy the best night we have had over here by far the lads in sworn enemy said we are definately first in line to play with them when they come to ireland and they said to let em know when we are coming back to the states and we can do some shows with them then too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

Nice one dude, and once again you bastards for playin with FF!!!!

I downloaded a few mp3's off your site. Pretty damn good! I'll definately check yez out if you play here any time soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

why werent you playing in boston?
    i saw fear factory on saturday night supported by walls of jericho, sworn enemy and mastadon - but no sign of you guys!
    was there a reason for this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

saw ye at machine head, good gig. congratulations!

re; SMACKBUNNY

we got told we could go on first on the main stage or go on late on the second stage and took the second stage slot without realising that the second stage was really small still though the underground was jammed when we got on we got a savage reception and we still got to hang around with ff and sworn enemy for ages after the show.
    reason we could not play boston was we arrived in the U.S. to find out none of our tour was booked and had to book em all ourselves when we landed so that left it too late to get into boston its a shame we really wanted to still though even though we got screwed over we managed to do quite well

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

thanks for that and congratulations with the tour - it was excellent to see and great for you to be playing with such a high standard of groups

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 fireangel

Just to say Ive seen Clergy play twice both times in the Riverbank and they just get better and better. Gotta love them. It was also great to see Insomnia play at the same time! :D

• Advertisement

thanks man we are playing the moat theatre in naas this sunday if you wanna pop down

Advertisement