Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What p****s me off!

• 26-07-2004 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭

Do we have one of these boards?

A place to rant and rave about stuff at will.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,234 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

nope...the forum depends on the topic really - like rants about TV goes in the TV section...rants about games goes in the games section...rants about films go in the films section...though people seem to rant a bit here too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

yeah i know.

just looking for a place to scream, bang head on wall, throw tantrum etc... (all without upsetting monty)

over it now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Suggest it in the "Forums" section in the System drop down mene.

You never know you might get enough support for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

Well i think it's a brilliant idea. I could do some serious ranting at the moment im in such a rage.:mad:

/me glares at Negotiater

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

i'm a bit p1ssed off meself.
    vent forum needed

ggnnnnaraaRRRRRAAAAAAAAR

feel better already.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

as an afterthought...
    if there was a vent forum, it would be possible to analyse behaviour patterns in synchronicty with full moon patterns

is double full moon this month and effects can be felt week prior and week after (31'st)

ooh it's getting tense, everyone should be howling by friday.

:ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Eh, I don't believe in all that mumbo jumbo. How exactly does the moon effect peoples personality or mental disposition :confused: An "I'm pi**ed off' forum might be a nice idea though, one with no rules where people could flame and rant to their heart's content.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Originally posted by jor el
    Eh, I don't believe in all that mumbo jumbo. How exactly does the moon effect peoples personality or mental disposition :confused: An "I'm pi**ed off' forum might be a nice idea though, one with no rules where people could flame and rant to their heart's content.
    Dunno bout no rules but at the same time I guess it would be difficult to moderate so......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭midget lord

never hear of moon sickness?

Originally posted by jor el
    Eh, I don't believe in all that mumbo jumbo. How exactly does the moon effect peoples personality or mental disposition

Eh.... if the moon can control the flow and ebb of the tides don't you think it's possible it could have even a minute effect on something as tiny as your head?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

The moon is actually an optical illusion due to the ozone layer. Don't be taken in by it.

Yeah and the holocaust didn't happen :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Originally posted by Clinical Waste
    yeah i know.

just looking for a place to scream, bang head on wall, throw tantrum etc... (all without upsetting monty)

over it now

Try the prison ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭Clinical Waste

Nah, don't like the vibe in there.......
    Prison
    this is my first time here. Will a fat guy called bubs rape me in the shower?
    Pnelephanty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

Originally posted by Amz
    Eh.... if the moon can control the flow and ebb of the tides don't you think it's possible it could have even a minute effect on something as tiny as your head?

one theory goes that there's more water in yer brain during a full moon,
    due to the gravitational pull, and hence out come the lunatics :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

well, where do you think the word ''lunatic'' comes from?? lunar=lunatic.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Amz wrote:
    Yeah and the holocaust didn't happen :rolleyes:

dont say that in germany, thats an arrestably offence

Advertisement