Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

liverpool e-season ticket

• 26-07-2004 9:34pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭

anyone else have the e-season ticket, because i just registered for it hope its good.

ill keep an update goin of the liverpool/celtic match goin tonight.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

Good man, Mayordenis! I rang up Sky this morning to see if I could purchase the match. They didn't know and gave me a UK phone number for Celtic TV. I was waiting for ten minutes to speak to someone before I gave up. I'd have subscribed for a month just to see the 'Pool tonight.

I was going to go for that e-ticket but I was disappointed with how few live in video matches they have. Most audio only, which I can get on 5Live when the season gets underway. Still, Id like to watch Cissé playing tonight :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Its been shown live on the following link AFAIK:
    http://www.alriyadiah.tv/stream.htm

Its very bad quality but I'm on 56k and not getting any breaks.

I'm not 100% sure if its been shown on that, I got it on a Celtic message board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Shred

I've had the e-season ticket for the last year and I think it's worth the dosh just for the huge video archive alone. Plus you get stuff like the press conferences on the day, interviews, series like '100 days that shook the kop', highlights of all the games and so on. However, I tried to watch the Wrexam game over a broadband connection last week and it was fairly watchable until it started cutting out every 2 minutes. Apparently they had loads of complaints over it (they didn't expect the huge demand for it) and are looking to increase their bandwidth/server capacity to correct this. There was a mail sent out apologising afterwards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

For those who cant watch the game live tonight as sleeping at work is frowned upon and have access to astra @ 19east then the game is on DSF again tomorrow at 19:30.

Advertisement