Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Im wondering, did anyone here like the movie blueberry?

• 26-07-2004 11:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

I HATEd it. I spent 12/13 straight hours in UGC today with a friend saw many movies. Was very suprised at cowboys and angels i was expecting another crap irish movie but it was good.

Back to the topic, did anyone who saw blueberry like it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

you spent 12 or 13 hours in the cinema... :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Originally posted by Tusky
    you spent 12 or 13 hours in the cinema... :eek:

Hehe... must do that some day :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

ye did that once in february....arrived at ugc at 10:30 am one day and didnt leave until maybe 11 pm...during the diff and saw 4 films(twilight samurai, shattered glass, fear x, zatoichi - something like that) was fun but tiring :P

as for your question, yes i personally did like blueberry, yes it was pretentious and silly at parts but i still enjoyed it, most of all for all the actors involved, since im a big fan of most of them(vincent cassel, michael madsen, eddie izzard, djimon housou, colm meaney, ernerst borgnine, hugh o'connor, any i missed ?) knew pratically nothing about the film beforehand....so wasnt expecting much, but yeah i'd see it again

i saw cowboys & angels too, and yeah i enjoyed it lots too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Thats exeatly what i did 2day arrived at 10.30 but i cought 5 movies 2day, and got last bus home. God bless that Unlimited Card!

On Fri i plan to see
    King arther
    garfield
    and a few others

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,151 ✭✭✭ronano

12/13 hours, i know i have a low attention span but thats just too much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

i'm unsure about blueberry, from a cinematic viewpoint it was very impressive visually, its based off a comic by the guy who did Mobius (explains messed up storyline)

my problem was i knew nothing about it and it looked like at first a western adventure for the aztec gold or something similar (the large amount lost by cortez i think) but by the end i felt it tried to be 2001 except with spirits instead of evolution. Fun to watch the light show but felt lacking leaving, i'd give it a 6. I liked the actors in it though pity colm meaney was only for comic relief.

Advertisement