Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tongue piercing

Options
  • 26-07-2004 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

all my freinds say that once you get 1 tat or piercing you will get another or you will want one is that true¿?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

You can't say for definite that once you get a piercing/tattoo you will instantly want more, it really depends on the person. Probably having a good experience with getting one would make it seem like less of a deal to get another, and so on and so forth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

I think if you get a tat or a piercing, the interest is there to begin with and once the tat/piercing is there, the love for more begins. I had a tat done years ago in San Diego and although I've not got another one yet, it's always in my mind to get one done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

aye,ive found it real addictive.
    every few months or so i get the sudden urge to get a piece of metal inserted into me somewhere,last one was a freneulum piercin and thats turned out better than expected :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

I've had a few tattoos done now & they have become addictive - the expectation of the first few seconds of getting one done, the aftercare etc etc...... can get out of control at times - LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

its generally just because these people like the idea of body modification, not because its addictive or anything, but just because they think it looks pretty, or it marks something important in their life.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 blair_witch

with tattoos i got mine done end of january and i want another one already, ive been looking about and i want this one.......but without the heart...and a bit more clearly....so ill change it a bit......what do u guys think?

Advertisement