Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running with the star wolves

Options
  • 21-05-1999 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Clanless no more. I've found a worthy pack of Starwolves to run with.... Starslayers.

[Clanless]Coyote is dead. Long live [SS-01]Coyote.

I'll be playing as [SS-P1]Coyote until I loose the probie tags, but that won't take long. See ya'll on the field of honour.

[clanless]Coyote signing off........... smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

donno who's got the cheek to ask ya to wear probie tags....(who's been offline ;P )

Rules is rules.. but then again! there is a few annoying [SS] ninjas who quickly made me think again !!!!!!

welcome in.... one of the best choices made in the last month smile.gif (no offence Jade)

kinda slipped up on Torque but N.V mind

YuM

Coytoe, coudent think of a better freebie to grab... ... see ya on the battlefield

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Hehe.... we missed out on Torque as well, as soon as we had decided to grab him, next time I saw him he had a Tribs tag!!!!

*D'oh!*

Mata ne!
    [em]Shin-[talentscout]-chan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 SS 01 Coyote

I know what you mean YuM, I don't feel particularly comfortable with damn probie tags smile.gif, but thats the way the lads wanna process this - so its fine with me.

All I need to know now is who to kill to get rid of the probie tags sad.gif(in battle of course!).

While I'm waiting - can you guys (SS'ers or EM'ers) please send me the password at my email address for the sunday night bash / praccy sessions? My details are still being processed through the SS site, so I dont have the member login goodies yet. Ta. smile.gif

Regards,
    [SS-P1]Coyote
    "Abandon All Hope!"

Regards,

[SS-01]Coyote
    "Abandon All Hope!"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

another piece in SS's jigsaw of world domination eh smile.gif

Cardinal Fang, fetch...the comfy chair!
    clans.quake2.co.uk/hiv
    www.planet-tribes.com/em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

Have any good tribes formed yet?

Good enough for me?

Ah well, i wait in hope... smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

oh yah..i could have that pass somewhere..hehe..=)

soz.

torque's joined a tribe...gack...looks like everyone was after him, eh ?

Advertisement