Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diving in Kusadasi, Turkey

Options
  • 27-07-2004 8:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I'm going to Kusadasi, Turkey for a couple of weeks at the end of Sempember. Has anyone done any diving there? Any tips?

TIA,
    Tom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 newtish

We are off to Kusadasi in a couple of days. My son, 15, is Rescue Diver level and wants to get a few dives in whilst we're there. I've been searching for a 5 star PADI site - without success - because of his age. I'll let you know how we get on when we return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 newtish

Had a good holiday in Kusadasi, but my son found the diving a disappointment. Went with Aquaventure on his first dive as it was arranged through an agent on Kustar beach. Boat Dive. Reef lacked any interesting features aside from a small cave and scarcely any life was seen. I believe this was off Ladies Beach. The Instructors spoke very little English, lost the boat at one stage and they failed to turn up for him the next day! He then booked with Sea Garden Diving Centre. Reef from boat dive was more interesting, including a hot water spring. Second dive was shallow dive, but a nice reef. Saw plenty of life on these two dives.

Dives were approx £20 with equipment if booked through an Agent. Presumably cheaper direct. Sea Garden has a web site but I can't remember the address. Hope this helps.

Advertisement