Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Great new bulletin board for parents or m2b's

Options
  • 27-07-2004 9:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

This is a BRILLIANT - check it out for TTC, M2B, Pregnany, Labour, Breastfeeding, Parenting, New Babies, Toddlers, Jokes etc and tonnes of cool smilies!

www.magicmum.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Looks good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Nothing about Dads!! boohoo !!

• Registered Users Posts: 65,416 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Yeah, this is it. It is so good that it got the better half to start using the PC on a daily basis for the first time :D

I think she's already forgotten about eumom ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

unkel wrote:
    Yeah, this is it. It is so good that it got the better half to start using the PC on a daily basis for the first time :D

I think she's already forgotten about eumom ;)

Eumom is so yesterday :rolleyes: - so you're other half is a magicmum addict like me now ;) - I'm sure I bumped into her over there!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Nothing about Dads!! boohoo !!

Agree with you there Hash......in this day & age its just not on !! - rant :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,416 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

climaxer wrote:
    I'm sure I bumped into her over there!

You probably did :D

Advertisement