Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TriberSpace is up !

Options
  • 16-05-1999 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

You can check it out at www.triberspace.com

Please not it is very early days and we already have alot of changes in mind for as it fills you.

You comments and suggestions would be great !

Cheers, and thanx to everyone who helped in the making of triberspace.

Jade
    Jade@triberspace.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

v.nice site. Lots of potential....but one thing, whats with all the Cranky worship? smile.gif

Cardinal Fang, fetch...the comfy chair!
    clans.quake2.co.uk/hiv
    www.planet-tribes.com/em

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

wont let me in at all :-(

The Vaggabond of the Western World
    Electric Mayhem
    www.planet-tribes.com/em
    www.tribesplayers.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Hey Jade: nice site - good to see it up and running. Aren't you missing a links page tho? smile.gif

Couple of points relating to Cranky (this is not a dig at the site or Jade, just an observation..)

"As the mollusk finds it niche exactly every eve, so too does Cranky seek the solace of the familiar:"

Nice - so Cranky openly admits to being on the same level as a mollusk. Well, at least that explains a helluva lot on this board smile.gif

And, his photo. Blimey - first thing I thought was "Jeez, Cartman swallowed a lightbulb" wink.gif

--Brit--

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭clanless_Coyote

Jade,

I'm sure the idea was cute at the time but.... you need to adjust the viewing area. As a design keeping everything in the 'box' displayed on the front page just doesn't work. Its to squished (technical term) and makes reading a real pain.

I would suggest either extending the box to frame the page or.. abandoning the box entirely as just a title page mechanism, and do a standard approach to the textual stuff within a couple of sexy frames.

Other than that - well done. There can never be enough tribes sites, particularly irish ones. smile.gif

Regards,
    [clanless]Coyote
    "Abandon All Hope!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Cranky

Oh Brit, how I've missed you....not! The only familiar thing in Ireland was the complete ineptitude of yourself! How very, very like your namesake. Keep up the good work, mortaring everybody, and don't think that just cause I'm forgotten I'm also gone!!

• Advertisement

yeeh....the b1tch is back!....i missed u lover smile.gif (mens toilets next week?)

clans.quake2.co.uk/hiv
    www.planet-tribes.com/em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Cranky

Ooh la la! The men's toilet?? With that horrible funky, spunky stench? It's a date.
    (Virtual emoticon inserted here, by poor Cranky, who still has no idea how they work: smile.gif )

he appears at the mere mention of his name!....spooky or wha?!

clans.quake2.co.uk/hiv
    www.planet-tribes.com/em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

have u managed to get it up and working / ?

Advertisement