Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bohs Vs Levadia Tallinn

• 27-07-2004 10:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭

I'm not a Bohs fan but I'll be going to the game tonight to support them in Europe ..

Kick - Off is 7.45 in Dalymount

They played a nil-nil draw in talinn so they need to be tight defensively and hope not to get done by the away goals rule ....

Anybody else going ???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I'll prob pop down meself alright, support the Irish clubs in Europe, and to return the favour to the Bohs lads who turned out for Shels last week.

( Apart from the two muppets in the riverside stand giving the fingers to those of us in the New stand, they know who they are )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Bohs are 4/6 to win, and people should bet big at this money. Boh will not lose this game, and if we do, the dressing room door will be kicked down and Kenny will be hung from the farters of the Stand. Bohs should keep a clean sheet and score at least twice. Here's praying...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭LizardKing

sorry not confident enough to bet a lot on the Bohs , been let down too many times by the irish clubs in singles and accumalators etc.

I do hope they win though ... suppose the Jody stand is all ticket tonight , hope it doesn't rain ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Bohs 1-0 Tallinn .

Bohs will deserve to win but more but will miss chances , and get some unlucky descisions .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

1-0 to Levadia after 15mins.:(

• Advertisement

1-1 Crowe, 55.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

is it on the radio r anything?

No. www.livescore.com

1-2 Levadia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭kensutz

make that 3-1

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Damn. Looks like we'll have to count on Longford... :dunno:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Full Time

Bohs 1 - 3 Tallinn

I suppose Bohs were 'due' a poor result in Europe.

Awful result. I did have an awful feeling that Bohs were a touch cocky going into this one.

Wonder what Kennys prospects are now???

It was all going so well until tonight. We have dropped a place in the coefficient rankings already and it doesn't look like we'll get much more points. ATM we have 3.331 points, if it stays the way it is we go into next season with 1.665 points and down as far as N.Ireland. (You add the points from the last 5 years so our 1.666 points we got in 00/01 will be gone). :(

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method3/crank2005.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Very poor result for Bohs , the team never really got going , and the second 2 goals for talinn were very soft ... I really thought when Bohs equalised they'd win the game, it was to put it mildly a "sickner" , did not help to have the whole of the talinn travelling support 2 rows in front of me either :rolleyes:

Although some of them Estonian girls are very cute :)

Anyway heres hoping shels can get something half decent away to Split but its very unlikely :(

Advertisement