Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

British minibus insurance

• 27-07-2004 12:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Long shot here, can anyone recommend someone in Britain for minibus insurance? My sister just about a Caravelle and she's being quoted £1700. Strikes me as loony toons money, but I guess it has to do with the liability of the extra passengers.

Anyway, recommendations of either insurers or good places to ask most welcome.

Thanks,
    adam

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

Highway, Wren or Brit at Lloyds. Any half-decent broker should be able to sort a policy out with either of those three. VW Owner's Clubs should have cheap rate deals with big insurance companies too...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

BTW, Highway is the taxi-driver's favourite so that might be the best bet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Thanks ChipZilla. Mods, this was supposed to go in Motors, could you move/copy it for me please?

adam

Advertisement