Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

02 Balance Errors

Options
  • 27-07-2004 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks - at the weekend , I used an ATM to put money onto my phone (T630) I was pretty sure I put 20 euros on. So on Monday I checked my balance using *100# - and was amazed to find 115 euros as the balance. Puzzled, I thought maybe I hit the 120 euro option (is there one?) at the ATM , and maybe I spent that amount on calls.

Today I checked my Balance and its 72.93 euros.

Any one else have this problem ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cupthehand

Im having problems getting my 15% xrta free credit off them that they started giving out last Monday i topped up by €40 so there €46 shud have been applied but all I got was the €40 i rang them and they said they will look into it so still waiting to get this sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

same problem here lately (bill phone)... doesn't seem to have reset after my last bill payment. Last bill was also VERY late so will have to be sure and check the dates on the next one :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭ondafly

Spoke with 02 customer care - there was indeed a screwup on sunday. Any speakeasy customer who used an ATM to get credit on Sunday - were incorrectly given 115 euros on their account. They removed this amount yesterday. In my case though - they didn't remove it all, so in essence I got 70 euro call credit for 20 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭jonathanbuc

blah blah blah

Advertisement