Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Se Z600

Options
  • 27-07-2004 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

hi
    vodafone approved me for an upgrade yesterday (after they refused me 2-3 weeks ago, go figure, my monthly bill is approx 32-euro). anyhow.....

i will not be able to get to a vodafone shop until the week but am doing some legwork (that and I cannot be arsed doing any work at the moment coz it is near lunch time :) )

i got a the vodafone summer 2004 catalogue (friend picked it up for me) and i like the SE Z600, upgrade will cost 99-euro plus will have to upgrade the sim-card (they will do that for free).

just wanted peoples opinion on the Z600? any good? i currently have a sharp gx10i but want a phone with bluetooth.

does anyone know if vodafone are bringing some more SEs phone in the near future? Not interested in P900, too expensive and would not use half the features on it anyway.

any help would be greatly appreciated!! thanks!!

--laoisfan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

The Z600 is basically just a T610 in clamshell form - nice little phone.
    There's new SE phones coming out now like the K700 - very sexy indeed but i've no idea if any of the irish operators will pick them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭oakers

I currently have a Z600 and I have to say that after a shakey start (always had Nokia before!) I wouldn't change to anything but a Sony again!

I do know that Vodafone have the K700i in testing and if they do release it, it will be in August! The only thing is that apparently they butcher the software so that you can only use an MP3 as a ringtone if it was downloaded from vodafone live! (see another thread in here!)

Hope this is of some help!

Oakers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

I currently have a Z600 and I have to say that after a shakey start (always had Nokia before!) I wouldn't change to anything but a Sony again!

what is the camera like? are the pictures fairly good quality? the one thing which is stopping me from going near nokia is that their colors screens and cameras are very mad (in my humble opinion).

--laoisfan

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭oakers

Well the wife has just got a 6230 and the camera on my Z600 is still better than the one on her all singing all dancing nokia!

But, as you said, that is just my opinion!

Oakers

Advertisement