Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dairylea stack'ems

• 27-07-2004 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

man they taste sooo good.

chicken flavour is my current fav.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

those things should be banned, people should learn how to cook/prepare proper food instead of this processed crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

DUH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

on-nyomity, i prefer the hotdogs or the pitta-pouches tho. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

i think they make them from the debris at the glue factory...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

They pay me €30 a month for the bits of dirt from between my toes.

• Advertisement

I love curry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

hands up who still eats farleys rusks/liga?

i like to dip em in milk then get into the foetal position and well, eat them.

mm i love rusks..what i do is i blow into them to make them soft and eat 'em.

liga when dipped in something is almost divine...

ooh do you know what's nice?? those caramel chocolate digestives when you put them into the microwave and they go soft, and you roll them into balls and eat with icecream...but then you'll need like an hours jog to burn it off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,256 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Originally posted by munkeehaven
    ooh do you know what's nice?? those caramel chocolate digestives when you put them into the microwave and they go soft, and you roll them into balls and eat with icecream...but then you'll need like an hours jog to burn it off.
    :ninja:

:ninja:
    ...i am a pioneer of the weird and strange food combinations.....ww)

bannana and mayonaise being my favourite weird food combo. Esp with a twist of black pepper.

scrumdiddlyumscious

mustard and cheap dunnes cheese singlese toasted sambo's, with mustard spread on the outside too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Originally posted by lee_baby_simms
    hands up who still eats farleys rusks/liga?

i like to dip em in milk then get into the foetal position and well, eat them.

I'm 26 and I had rusks for the first time last week!!!! I LOVE them - especially dipped into milk!! mmmmmmmmm rusky.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Those dairylea things are the most fucking disgusting things ive ever tasted

know what's worse? when you try to reheat chinese food, the sauce turns into this weird jelly sh-ite..i tried to reheat prawns szechaun , and the results lookd like puke, so i threw it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

reheat prawns

Imagine the shame and humiliation when I realised I'd given all my flatmates the ****s.

but tis true, i don't know what they put in the sauce at my local chinese but when it gets cold it coagulates into this snotty type goo. euuch

Advertisement