Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stuff n things

Options
  • 30-05-1999 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

right this board is a disgrace
    at this stage <insert sht board's name here> will overtake us!

get posting i need something intelligent to read (not like quake board most of time)

smile.gif

/end mini-rant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

urmm...yeh, too right.

gentlemen, the question for today is;

why am i posting here at 10 past 3(eh em!)?

"The Electric Mayhem: Unplugged & Asleep"
    www.planet-tribes.com/em

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

**** that its 4 49 now smile.gif

EEEEEEEEEE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Maybe if the EM internal mailing list wasn't running so high-volume...

probably
    problem is, im not on that (for various reasons hah) hence i dunno whats going on and have nothin to bitch about smile.gif

etcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetcetc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

well the internal EM list is around minimum 40 - 60 mails a day all in all so we really dont have wild ammounts of time to be posting

The Vaggabond of the Western World
    Electric Mayhem
    www.planet-tribes.com/em
    www.tribesplayers.co.uk

• Advertisement

can i join?? smile.gif

cmoooonnnn i get no email...no wait ive no proper email a/c at the moment

arse!!

seppyyy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭ChungKing

Yes the internal EM mailing list is a veritable fount of literature & knowledge tongue.gif

Read on for sample :
    Hello, my name is Basmati Kasaar. I am suffering from rare and deadly diseases, poor scores on final exams, extreme virginity, fear of being kidnapped and executed by anal electrocution, and guilt for not forwarding out 50 billion ****ing chain letters sent to me by people who actually believe that if
    you send them on, then that poor 6 year old girl in Arkansas with a breast on her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before her redneck parents sell her off to the travelling freak show.

Do you honestly believe that Bill Gates is going to give you and everyone you send "his" email to $1000? How stupid are you? Ooooh, lookyhere! If I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll get laid by every Playboy model in the magazine! ....

see - lot's of tribes related material

Then there was the one about our new secret tactic to ensure we'll never again lose in Scarabrae due to a last minute Tower nab....boy you should have read that one! Here it is
    asdfasdfasldfjalsdfjlaksdjf
    alsdkfjlasdfjp23430923"£!

$£ASfsdkmfdsal2£$£"$£"^^^$£$%%^&^%%^GFHR%$%%"$R£$R$£$£F$$£%"£
    $fxlkdjfdlskfjkj;kjdasfasdfasdfasfthen you take the jello and;f432!£$!£$%%$

[This message has been censored by Dr Teeth (censored 02-06-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

err..can you post that last one again,please. it was kinda scrambled or something. ;-)

Advertisement