Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kicked from a server by some git

Options
  • 01-06-1999 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

3 ppl on a server, i joined the lesser team and rape the opposition base only to get kicked by one of them...

Like TURN OFF ADMIN VOTE plz.. otherwise this muppetry will continue

was on another time a someone joined and kept initiating an admin vote - i constantly declined and he ****ed off somewhere else. Like whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

How can a miscreant be turd infested?

Genital lice possibly. Fleas maybe. But turds? Hmm. It's an interesting mental image, but I don't think it's practical.

Oh and it was Suds not Sep messing up the lovely tables. Bold.

(I'm bored btw)

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

See what I mean? my eyes aren't working properly now... arghghghggghhh... sodding delayed action hangover, thats what it is. I feel bloody terrible...

And I've eaten the equivalent of 3 years' worth of sore throat pastilles and now feel like I've had my gob hoovered.. ******

Apologies to Suds/Sep.. I s'pose smile.gif

--Brit--

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

bloody lightweight drinkers wwman.gif

The Vaggabond of the Western World
    Electric Mayhem
    www.planet-tribes.com/em
    www.tribesplayers.co.uk

[This message has been edited by tHE vAGGABOND (edited 01-06-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Bad Sep! Dirty Sep!

Look what you've done to the nice neat table width? eh? will ya look at it? g'wan!

A LOT of muppetry abounds the servers. I was on the other day (on IGN2) when someone initated a vote to admin one of their 'mates', mouthing off how they'd kick this person, etc etc.

The voted failed (I wonder why) and I then kicked the turd infested miscreant for the follow up abuse, TK'ing and other such nonsense..

--Brit--

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

oi, thats my smiley!
    and you certainly cant call me a lightweight!
    sure i regularly drink the rest of the quake muppets under the table.(well, cept for maybe rev hellfire)

bartender... can i have another tequila....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Tribes players are generally of a far stronger constitution when it comes to alcohol, though.... Quake2 players can't handle REAL drink, Quake1 players can't handle ANY drink.... wink.gif

Mata ne!
    Rob

Advertisement