Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flying Ants plague Dublin!

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

We had a ton of them up here last year, but it lasted one evening and they were gone. There were some here yesterday, but nowhere near as many as during the heatwave last August.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

i covered the little feckers in white powder poison.... mmmmuuuahahahahah

and i stand on snails when i see them they are right ba$tard$

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

The invasion seems to be over.All is calm in Dublin city centre.Have we won?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭krattapopov

we have it seems defeated the enemy until probably this time next year........

when they will once again rear their ugly little heads and wings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

'fraid that the battle is not over yet - I just spotted my first one...odd, as up until now all I seem to have been seeing is Red Admiral butterflies...reporting from Lucan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

I have not seen any ants near my house last week or today maybe i'm lucky or they are waiting for me to turn my back.... :eek:

Sarky wrote:
    Be sure to demand 1 XP per ant off the dungeon master. You'll make level 14 in no time.

[Group of ants talking] If we kill this suger giving fruit cake we can gain 30 xp!! [other ants talks] how the hell are we going to kill him?? [main ant] we format his hard-drive and give him a copy of Diakanta lock him in his room!!!

'_'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

Be on your guard. They are just regrouping. I don't think we've seen the last of them yet. We can downgrade to yellow alert for now, but be vigilant and report any suspicious activity immediately. Over and out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

they're cûnts aren't they?

All has been quiet for the last few days, but don't drop your guard. There has been some low-level activity. They are definitely gone underground to regroup. We'll be ready for them when they resurface.

We think we have problems. North Africa has been hit with a massive swarm of locusts and I mean massive. They are saying it is as big as the whole USA!

http://www.kplctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2136118

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NTS

Kent Brockman : "Without knowing exactly what the danger is would you say it's time to crack each others heads open and feast on the goo inside?"
    Advisor: "Yes I would Kent"

Advertisement