Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

good computer desks?

• 27-07-2004 4:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

Hi!

do you know any good computer desk shop in Dublin?(know about Atlantic City) or online that ships to Ireland?

I want to buy some awesome computer desk

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,460 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Flat pack desks are crap, I got a carpenter to make mine, and it's good and sturdy, so check the golden pages, 2005 edition out today.:)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Not sure about "awesome", but I bought one of these from Viking a couple months ago and I'm well happy with it. Flat-pack but much sturdier than I was expecting. Not bad for <€240+VAT.

Took all the shiny bits off though. Like, ewww...

adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Thanks for the link dahamsta

Blisterman, hmm that's nice! I will design my own table, how much did it cost you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 989 ✭✭✭MrNuked

Computer desk I'm using at the moment is very shallow, so there's no support for my wrists and shoulder and it makes me stiff when i spend long working on it. Get adesk that gives you room to rest you arm while you type and use the mouse.

Advertisement