Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waaaay off-topic but.....

Options
  • 03-06-1999 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

I know this isn't exactly on-topic, but I know some of you folk have connections...

I need employment in the city of Dublin for the summer. The job I had previously been pretty sure of has apparently fallen through, and therefore I'm at a loose end, and worried about paying for my accomodation.

I'm very competent in pretty much all things computer related (although Unix is a bit of a blank spot, in general), and I learn fast. Anything is considered at this stage... I'm looking to work from July to September.

Ok now I'll wait for Dr Teeths Moderation of Doom upon this post... tongue.gif

Mata ne!
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

The pub down the road needs a lounge boy....

Or what about that gimp I have always wanted.....

The Vaggabond of the Western World
    Electric Mayhem
    www.planet-tribes.com/em
    www.tribesplayers.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Vagga's personal gimp.... hmm. What are the promotion prospects like? smile.gif

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

i worked as a web designer for a few months last summer in a company called Saleslan. Theyre based on the Airton Road in Tallaght...i'll have to find out more details (phone etc.) if ur interested. They do call centre software for use with dialogic boards and stuff...nice small office, good atmosphere, mucho denairo.

"The Electric Mayhem: Unplugged & Asleep"
    www.planet-tribes.com/em
    homepage.tinet.ie/~robertg/

Advertisement