Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java Applications

Options
  • 28-07-2004 12:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me if there's anywhere ya can download java applications for free online onto phones (preferably onto the v525)? I dont mean where can i download apps you're supposed to pay for obviously i mean ones that are meant to be freeware.

Not too picky about what the applications do but next year in college we're moving onto java so i wanna see what kind of things you can produce with it and see whether it's worth keeping up an interest in it.

By the way is blue jacker illegal or whats the story? If it's not does anyone know where i can get it cos it sounds like it'd just be interesting to see what it can pick up

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Originally posted by SteveD
    Can anyone tell me if there's anywhere ya can download java applications for free online onto phones (preferably onto the v525)? I dont mean where can i download apps you're supposed to pay for obviously i mean ones that are meant to be freeware.

check this thread for info
    Originally posted by SteveD
    By the way is blue jacker illegal or whats the story? If it's not does anyone know where i can get it cos it sounds like it'd just be interesting to see what it can pick up

bluejacking? - you can find out what it is here

BrianG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Cheers DubWireless. :D

Advertisement