Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A letter from God

• 28-07-2004 1:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

God looked at earth and wanted to know what kind of behavior that was going on. He decided to send an angel down to Earth to check it out. So he called one of His angels and sent the angel to Earth for a time.

When he returned, he told God, "Yes, it is bad on Earth; 95% are misbehaving and 5% are not."

God thought for a moment and said, "Maybe I had better send down a second angel to get another opinion." So God called another angel and sent him to Earth for a time too.

When the angel returned he went to God and said, "Yes, it's true-the Earth is in decline; 95% are misbehaving and 5% are being good."

God was not pleased. So He decided to E-mail the 5% that were good, because He wanted to encourage them. Give them a little something to help them keep going. Do you know what that E-mail said?

No?

I didn't get one either.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

oh god, there getting worse and worse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

gay2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Can we change the title of this forum to 'Good Humour Only' ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Shallow-Vision

ahhh they can't get much worse than that.... :s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,003 ✭✭✭✭Stark

/me gives yet another thread a 1 star rating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

*hits head off desk*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 801 ✭✭✭dod

Originally posted by Stark
    /me gives yet another thread a 1 star rating.

2 bloody stars too many mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Now that's just stupid. :mad: :mad:

Advertisement