Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Im driven CRAZY

• 28-07-2004 2:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭

Is there a way to FINALLY DETERMINE that my connection is not being hax0red in anyway ? Im running single line isdn, and it keeps getting bogged down when browsing.

The OS is Win2kPro and its patched to the max. Ive got zonealarm and avg running, and I run updated Adaware on a regular basis. I have ran the connection on both IE6 SP1 and Mozilla 1.7.1

When I connect to ANY isp - Eircom, Oceanfree - my "browsing experience" gets very erratic. The pages will load half way, maybe more, or less. Some pages may load completely and others will just sit there, doing nothing, as if waiting for data to magically come down the line. My "two green friends" stop blinking as if they are finished, yet clearly the pages have not loaded.

Ive formatted the HD and re-installed the lot, patching the system BEFORE I went online again.

So I ask you....WTF IS GOING ON

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭dogs

Originally posted by GoneShootin
    I
    Ive formatted the HD and re-installed the lot, patching the system BEFORE I went online again.

So I ask you....WTF IS GOING ON

Whatever TF it is, it's probably not a security problem.

Try your friendly tech support dept.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement