Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just wonderin

Options
  • 28-07-2004 2:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭

What makes someone eligible for an upgrade. I'm on vodafone on pay monthly. Quite happy with my phone but the camera's a bit banjaxed i think and i sent it in for repairs but it's just as bad now still. Any ideas how long you've gotta be on to get an upgrade.

And when you upgrade do you pay the full price of the new phone and do you get to keep your old one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Doublezero8

What makes someone eligible for an upgrade. I'm on vodafone on pay monthly. Quite happy with my phone but the camera's a bit banjaxed i think and i sent it in for repairs but it's just as bad now still. Any ideas how long you've gotta be on to get an upgrade.

Usually its needs to be at least 12 months since you connected or from when you last upgraded. After this other factors are taken into consideration the major one being spend.
    And when you upgrade do you pay the full price of the new phone and do you get to keep your old one?

You do get to keep your old phone. How much is payed towards the price of the phone depends largely on the phone you choose. They will subsidise different amounts of different phone.

Best place to check this out is on the Voda website. You can also check if you are elegible for an upgrade their too.

Advertisement