Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What are you thinking about right now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,325 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

I'm wondering whether that program that's scheduled at a sh1t time in the day by UTV - at like 4 in the morning - will be on tonight and should I stay up to watch it. Incase anyone's wondering what it is - it's Cybernet. Lordy I'm a nerd:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i'm thinking about a new guitar i'm gonna buy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

im thinking about shoes cause i was just on this thread..
    http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=14864

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Am thinking of going to the 24-hour for some munchies ... nothing like junk food in the small hours of the night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

I'm thinking - "hmmm what am I thinking about?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I'm thinking about how hungry I am, about 3-digit numbers, about finite maths, about how I miss being in First Year, despite everything, and about how screwed I am for my repeat exams. And my interview tonight. "Sorry, don't know when I'm available, repeat timetable's not up yet".

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Nemici

i am thinking what the sam hell happened to boards - turned my freakin back for one minute and all hell breaks loose.

change...............pfffft

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I'm thinking how tired I am (really tired)
    Is €400 on hypnosis to quit smoking a good idea and worth the money.
    why the hell can't I get the Group Policy working.
    What bottle of wine will I open.
    Will I bother with the Galway races this year.
    Feck, better put a wash on when I go home or I'll turn up in the tent wearing a bin-liner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I'm thinking of how I'm going to climb out of the debt I'm in...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I'm thinking why am i a "Registered User" instead of an "Insane Poster" in my previous post???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

I'm thinking I don't want to leave Cork tomorrow and head back up to Maynooth. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

[appropriate Simpson's Quote] Now you're thinking "I hope that's shepherd's pie in my knickers!" [/Appropriate Simpson'd Quote]

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

I am thinking...WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY OLD FAMILIAR BOARDS!!!!
    DAMN IT ALL!!

there now that is done, guess I will have to get used to it huh. I really liked the old boards, but after awhile I wont remember it i guess.

There were some things removed that I am not happy about, in user cp i cant see when my friends are online now

sigh...the world is ever changing and it seems we are always running to keep up at whatever cost.

ps. I like the colorful smile faces ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

embee wrote:
    I was just thinking about the miracle of childbirth.

what a coincidence!
    i was just thinking of how i'd love to squirt some of my nut butter up some young ones gowel right now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭ChumpStain

I'm thinking about putting use to my summer and getting a job. The saying "the devil makes busy work for idle hands" was indeed true. Ah well, back to doing nothing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

I'm thinking what fecker's keep bumping down my reputation!

G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭GiMiC

I'm wondering when I'm going to find a fecking job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I'm thinking how bout easy it would be to smash my monitor with a spoon...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

how do get rid of my neck pain before i have to head out tomorrow night on the piss.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

what to do my FYP in computer science on....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Farls wrote:
    what to do my FYP in computer science on....
    Since I'm reading this thread, I'm thinking it'd be cool to do an AI bot moderator for a bulletin board that can detect trolls and flaming, then remove offending posts... would make an uber-cool experiment!
    Now I'm thinking you could probably get a test board running here on boards.ie and everyone would have a great laugh trying to break your moderator bots brain with their superior trolling skillz.

Now I'm thinking maybe that's what Monty is... a prototype moderator bot hmmmm. :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

i'm thinkin about how the hunt for red october (oktober?) is a film i really like, despite the lack of explaination of why the russians didn't expect a scotsman who addresses his crew in english to defect (defekt?).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

how to get money to go on tear sat and sunday..

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

how also to get money to go out on satarday, just like laniey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I'm wondering if people will come out tomorrow night.
    I'm also wondering will I be able to watch John Kerry's speech tonight and get up on time to pay for my exams tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

i'm thinking ''wow this is new''..and also deciding should i go on holidays with my family next week.... :confused:

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

i was thinking that I was so close to having two stars, now i'll never get there.

ughh, oh ya I just noticed that...stars are gone too...
    we fear change,change is bad, me crouches down in a corner and wimpers...I miss my old boards :(

ok, so the stars are back and I can see my friend list now...things are getting better.
    I suppose it wont be so bad getting used to the new format.

looks good ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Speedway

I'm thinking bout my ex girlfriend and how much she's f***ing me up and how to get on with my life away from her.depressing really.

• Advertisement

I'm thinking "Take THAT, work computer password system!"

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,088 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

tman wrote:
    what a coincidence!
    i was just thinking of how i'd love to squirt some of my nut butter up some young ones gowel right now

I'm thinking... now that is a colourful use of language...

And how scary (but brilliant) it would be if, when face to face, I could tell what was on other peoples minds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm thinking about how much I don't want to go to work tomorrow, and how tasty blue flavour slush puppies are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

About how the hell I got in so deep and now cant straighten it out and also if I turned off my toasted sandwhich machine.If not fire is likely!Now thinking about that song with the words "I am the god of hellfire" and how it was the first piece of music i heard at oxegen.

Mmm, blue flavour... Almost as good as purple.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Shewhomustbe...

I'm thinking it's gonna be a cold day in hell before I speak to/ trust my mother (and sister) again, (courtesy of info from my brother) :rolleyes:

Plus, what's the best design for my indoor bunny condo.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Shewhomustbe...

Also why do boy's/ men's feet smell so badly!!

Why is it so much easier for people to take the path of least resistance (ie not rocking the boat esp with relatives)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

i'm thinking should i go to the beach because the sunshine is gorgeous....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

i'm thinking am I justified in thinking that a lot of the people I have met on the internet are eejits (especially americans) or do I just have unbelievably high standards.

[edit: those who take this personally are one of the eejits i'm referring to...]

• Advertisement

keu wrote:
    i'm thinking am I justified in thinking that a lot of the people I have met on the internet are eejits (especially americans) or do I just have unbelievably high standards.

[edit: those who take this personally are one of the eejits i'm referring to...]

I am thinking you just opened up a can of whoop-ass and should tuck-tail and run for the hills... :D

Oh i crack myself up sometimes :p

I'm thinking alright, gig time tonight, what tshirt am I gonna wear?

I am thinking you just opened up a can of whoop-ass and should tuck-tail and run for the hills...
    hey....I was just thinking (mostly about an american site with masonic undertones)

*i'll take refuge in them hills for a while anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

I am watching Airplane!

Thinking right now is not an option...

laughing too damn hard...

"I picked a bad day to quit smoking!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i'm thinking about what to do

I'm thinking minneapolis is very far away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

gawd i hate that question, just enjoy the moment, and shut the **** up.

keu wrote:

I'm thinking minneapolis is very far away.

I am thinking that Keu should come visit and i could introduce him to my eejit friends...

thinking that sounds like a plan
    also thinking that feminine avatar did nothing to increase the fact that I'm female and heterosexual.

also thinking that feminine avatar did nothing to increase the fact that I'm female and heterosexual.

thinking i have been watching too much anime... what female avatar?

thinking how nicely the beer is kicking in (time to turn off puter and redirect energies)

<<<<<that avatar btw

• Advertisement
Advertisement