Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dead Famous

• 28-07-2004 8:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭

Ok people
    Did anybody see the show Dead famous last night on UK Living?
    Gale Porter was in a place calledThuderbird Lodge and the place is supposed to be haunted.

The show was fairly good but I did not know if this was supposed to be a real investigation or just a plod around an old house.

Has anybody heard of this place? or the people on the show.

still it was a decent enough show to put the wind up some people before bedtime:D

I would love to do something like this over here, spend a night in a haunted place. That would be a laugh

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Then do it!!! we did it last month at Charleville castle. This weekend we are going to Killua castle but this one is a camping trip as its a ruin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

whats it like then?
    do you have all sorts of measuring equipment and stuff?

Have a load on at the mo but may tag along if invited in winter if you still do them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

Hi Brookie.

Places are always being visited. Have a look at our website, http://www.praofi.org for new information.

You shoudl come this week if you can. It should be a good event, and even if nothing happens, it'll be a good trip!

Ian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Thunderbird lodge had some excellent audio tape recordings from the sight. Quite clearly heard is something say "Are you ready to die?" and "I'm going to hurt you" in the background when no known person was speaking. Freaky stuff.

If you liked Dead Famous then check out Most Haunted, also on livingtv, its much better, Dead Famous seemed a bit over done, hyped a little for TV. Most Haunted seems more like a genuine investigation.

Thunderbird lodge is very famous in the US this is also because of the Donder Party . This was a large group of people trying to move befire the bad weather came in . Unfortunatly they were stranded and were left for months . The ran out of food and resorted to canabilism.
    There have been many investigators that have picked up EVPs . Google it.

• Advertisement

Its a good show.. though the sensitive guy reminds me if finny :D I watched most haunted after.. the mermaid inn looks cool!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

In what way does he remind you of Finny? :confused:

LOL does anyone else want to answer that? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Lol, most haunted sucks.

Saruman wrote:
    LOL does anyone else want to answer that? :D

Well, you brought it up....

¬_¬
    O_o
    Lol, most haunted sucks.

PRAI doesn't, right? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Nahh. Course not.
    Edit: By the by, i wanna t-shirt

You'd need to talk to the Chief about that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

Nahh. Course not.
    Edit: By the by, i wanna t-shirt
    T-shirts are available from our website! :)

Advertisement