Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD: United Offensive Update

Options
  • 28-07-2004 8:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

More information on the Call of Duty expansion, United Offensive.

COD: United Offensive

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

sounds good :D

I say it'll be good fun in a tank...or to have a panzarfaust attack on a tank with 3 or 4 teammates ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭cerbeus

Or use a boat or man a gun on board a plane!
    Can't wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭crowl

To be honest from what I've read of this expansion pack it looks terrible. Just like all the later MoH ones. They seem to want to turn the multiplayer into some kind of copy of enemy territory with ranks and airstrikes and crap like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

I think it looks decent. Some good aspects.
    hey seem to want to turn the multiplayer into some kind of copy of enemy territory with ranks and airstrikes and crap like that.

Is there somethign wrong with that? Its not ET abd if you dont like it im sure there will be original game tpyes servers. More choice the better imo.
    Lookin forward to the singleplayer missions. Just wish it was using a more mdoern engine that that pos quake3 engine. Still seems they are pulling everything they can from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

What's wrong with giving the multi-gamer more choice? Frankly I found CoD's multi types a little flat, only 1/2 of the maps were any good. These new additions sound like making it a little more varied and fun. Roll on airstrikes I say.

• Advertisement
Advertisement