Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

KITT ...ah the memories

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

while we are on the subject...
    Super car KITT goes up for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

Anyone got a spare 50 grand? :)
    It would be nearly worth it for the reaction you'd get when driving it ... and imagine bringing it for the NCT :D

DC.

Originally posted by dcGT
    Anyone got a spare 50 grand? :)
    It would be nearly worth it for the reaction you'd get when driving it ... and imagine bringing it for the NCT :D

DC.
    they'd turbo boost it onto the ramp!
    is having a camp voice an NCT failure?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,387 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Originally posted by dcGT
    and imagine bringing it for the NCT :D

"What do you mean you are failing me?"

*begin camp vioce*
    "Michael, I don't like the attitude of this tester, and he's destroying my suspension setup and my molecular bonded shell with his carelessness and misuse of the NCT equipment"
    *end camp voice*

DC.

• Advertisement

would Drink Driving be alright if KITT was in control? Seems David HasselHoff thought he was back in KITT!

Originally posted by kbannon
    would Drink Driving be alright if KITT was in control? Seems David HasselHoff thought he was back in KITT!

Tut tut tut .... Michael Knight would never have engaged in such irresponsible behaviour...at least not in those jeans and that jacket.... :D

niteride.jpg

DC.

Advertisement