Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LOL !!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SS 01 Ripper

lol..let me guess..ppl like grymreaper and levaithan ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Jade

Bringing it to this board is called 1st class entertainment !! Its what people pay thier ISP and phone bill to read and to be part of.

I for one am enjoying it - and the fact your taking it so seriously ! Lighten up !! have a beer !! Try to get a shag !!! Chiiiilllllllll

well i'm off to bed now...i'll be back here tomorrow sometime around lunch probably, to see how many more felt they had to give their input.

ps: torque was spotted without RW tags =P...run ppl run ! hehe

[This message has been edited by SS 01 Ripper (edited 01-06-99).]

Good idea ripper - finally something we can agree on - going to bed. I hope this can be a new relationship between me and SS - the fact we can go to bed together and dream of each other.

I love you Ripper, Can't wait until tomorrow to read your replys and being invloved with you smile.gif

Love ya,
    Jade !

aw ain't that sweet. unfortunatly i don't think i'll be able to have a good nights sleep now after that last post =P

anyways see yas tomorrow.

• Advertisement

I expect you to be in fighting form tomorrow ripper - I want you to try and make a better case for yourself compared to today.

The war continues tomorrow........ deh deh deeeeh !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

I'm with you on this one Ripper. Players such as Jade and Jaguar, though highly skilled, did not fit into EM and therefore left.

EM is a more of a piss-up tribe than anything else so imho it's vital for all of us to get on well. smile.gif

Good luck in the UKTL man.

P.S. there have been several instances of an "[EM] TeamKiller" showing up on the Barrysworld/Wireplay/IGN servers. It goes without saying that this muppet IS NOT one of us and shoulh be kicked/insulted on sight. smile.gif

Teeth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CheeseMonkey

This is so funny, I found this board by accident when I was looking for info on how to get my TNT card to work in Tribes. I dont recall who tried to kick me when i was stuck in a base and could not jet pack up to a level to get out into the action. I didnt know how to team talk so I asked several times for some one to give me a hand. I explained that I was new and some one said that If i couldnt even use a jetpack or what ever its called I shouldnt be playing the game and i saw that some sort of a vote came up.

Jade stepped in and said that I was new to the game and to take it easy and asked that I not be kicked. He came and found me and showed me how to get out.

On another occasion i joined the server while a game was in progress, someone said join team such and such, I asked how and someone explained, I couldnt get it to work and asked for the explanation again and was told again if i didnt know how, I should be playing the game or interrupting a game, forgetting of course that i was asked to join. Anyhow when i asked again some one voted on kicking me and again Jade helped me out.

You will forgive me for not remembering the dates, it was a good 2-3 months ago and being honest, the only name I remember was Jade for obvious reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭Dr_Teeth

If I was to pick Star Wolf, it would be because of this:

http://www.tribesplayers.com/tribesplayers/download/Starwolf.jpg

Mmmm... Mind you, she does resemble a certain mortar addict I know.. wink.gif

*ducks*

Teeth.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Ronin

ok who the fu[k is calling me jade?? no offence john, but mm I`m not I am Ronin aka Ro aka paulfitz@orca.ucd.ie on irc.

I`m not jade/bubbles I Ronin and you might wanna make sure of that b4 you go making accusations, sorry if my spelling sucks I can`t spell to save my life, but I`ll kick anyone around who a claims to be me and b says I`m someone using an alias, ask anyone who knows me, #quake.ie, and they`ll tell you I`m not bubbles..

Bold!

Ro

is that post blow to me?

[This message has been edited by Ronin (edited 01-06-99).]

• Advertisement

ah excellent. you got rid of the IP thingies...=)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭SS 02 Coyote

Hey teeth, you have an excellent point there.

Man - I'd love to examine her tatoo a little closer. redface.gif)

Regards,

[SS-02]Coyote
    "Abandon All Hope!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

ahahha gwann. appropriate u used the *******-smiley by accident there to hahaha

and bubbles can we see those logs smile.gif
    along with the ones of BruceP and co smile.gif

hahahahahahahhahahahahah
    gwan gwan gwan!

[This message has been edited by SeP (edited 01-06-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

Can I laugh now?

Not at the expense of anyone in particular just at this particlar thread.

Thank you, and good night.

Keg(**** smile.gifoff smile.gifeamo)ser.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

if it happens again post the punters name here and we will kik them silly

The Vaggabond of the Western World
    Electric Mayhem
    www.planet-tribes.com/em
    www.tribesplayers.co.uk

i'm glad you see my point teeth, afterall there is no fun in game if you can't get along the people you play with...and good luck to you in the UKTL as well.

==
    kicking people for not having as much experience in the game is just plain lame, for lack of a better word...although i'm sure there is one.

they're all forgetting that they started out at one stage as well...it's the typical superiority complex thing. oh, i'm better than him therefore i can kick him. i say kick em back...all of emm..buhahah !

[This message has been edited by SS 01 Ripper (edited 01-06-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭SS 02 Coyote

Just to lighten things up a little....

For those of you who were wondering why I decided to run with the wolves, and the Starslayers in particular, check this out... smile.gif

http://www.datumplane.com/tribes/concept/starwolf.shtml

Now, its possible that this is the beer talking *Early! What do you mean too early, its nearly lunch time* or even the lack of sleep, but I'm pretty sure the last time I was at SS HQ I clocked a load of these walking around. smile.gif

While I'm not privvy to command decisions (yet!) I have a sneaking suspicion that Jade departed for fashion reasons rather than anything else. He/She would not agree to be seen on the field of battle wearing this litte number, which is a shame really. smile.gif *lol*

I'd personally crawl through hell and back if I could only convince my better half to get into this stuff. Anyway - I digress. Back to the point.

Jade - no nastiness, honestly. smile.gif Best of luck wherever you end up. Maybe sell youtself as a hired gun???

Regards,

[SS-02]Coyote
    "Abandon All Hope!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Ex_hale

i just read this whole chain and now my eyes are hurtin so who do i blame? - \/-get a life please fs or sit down with a gameboy where no one can interfere in ur ikkle game tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Ex_hale (edited 08-06-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Harry

Well done lads, I nearly bust a gut laughing atg this. I just visited the SS site and its an amazing piece of work (can we all say analy retentive). I have to pass an interview to play a game? Not ****in likely.
    I'm glad I have a life.

no one's forcing you to join us. it's worked fine for us for 9 months, while other tribes have come and gone in that time because they simply just take anyone with skill...even those that don't end up with ppl destroying their tribe sooner or later. if ya don't like the idea, who cares, but you ? there are plenty others that do like it and that have filled out that form and that have gone through with the interview and that now are having fun playing tribes in our team.

[SS-01] Ripper

• Advertisement
Advertisement