Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP - Flash/Macromedia

Options
  • 28-07-2004 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭

hi

not sure if this is the correct place but sure i'll give it a go.

i am going to upgrade my phone soon and the phone i want to try can be viewed on the sony ericsson website.

Click here for the Sony Ericsson Website

I click the "Try the phone" link on the left which pops up another window but nothing appears. Now I have downloaded Flash, Macromedia, Shockware components etc but no go. I am trying this with Netscape 7.1 and IE 6.0

Has any any ideas? Would appreciated some help as I am unable to get to a shop until the weekend and a mate of mine (who got an SE) said this was a fairly good way of determining whether one like the phone or not.

Do I need to enable some setting with my browers???

thanks!

--laoisfan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭laoisfan

any help here? anyone!! ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

There is no flash linked in the HTML that page. There isn't anything there other than what is displayed.

cheers for that.

is it weird as someone in the next cubicle can see the phone in the new popup window and can play with it etc etc.

if it is not flash etc how is it done ? JSP? if so how do i enable it? I have tried all my internet settings and they see ok.

thanks!

--laoisfan

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

you sure you dont have the google search bar or another pop up stopper in place?

you sure you dont have the google search bar or another pop up stopper in place?

no - checked both browsers and no. this is really tedious and annoying, not the end of the world, just annoying.

--laoisfan

• Advertisement
Advertisement