Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bfv nations cup

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Then its decided.

Learn of me Luc, leadership is not about administration, its about delegation.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

I hope their will be random drug testing

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

It's 'Nam man ... we all do the whacky.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

of course :wink:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭C Fodder

Only an idea. How many Irish clans are there ? I know of three TIG NRG and 1st-IB What could be done put all players in a pool letting each interested player pick 2 or three roles and sort it out with some sort of playoffs where there are too many for set roles e.g. chopper pilot.

BTW where is the info on this on clanbase cause I've looked (although I have been known to miss things especially if they are too obvious :) )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

who r 1st-IB? i never heard of them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I think they are a CoD clan or something. I didnt know they wer ein any way Battlefield related.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

im very interested, im new to boards.ie but ive been playin online games since i was 10 and now im nearly 17 and im very very good at all games ive ever played and i have alotta expierience...

Advertisement