Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Exchanges 28/07

• 28-07-2004 10:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭

Ballyshannon, Kilcock & Skibbereen.

Regards.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

hmm kilcoole must be near too, eircom flying around kilcoole in vans at the moment....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

gomb&#237 wrote: »
    Ballyshannon, Kilcock & Skibbereen.

Regards.

HELP

When contacted the Eircom broadband people say that the Skibbereen exchange is not enabled and is not on their list. I have tested over 2 dozen eircom numbers in Skibb town on the eircom prequal and all are showing fail. Are your sure that it is live? Can you think of any reason why Eirocm are in denial?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

hmm kilcoole must be near too, eircom flying around kilcoole in vans at the moment....
    I wouldn't count on it. There have up to 6 vans flying around the Killaloe exchange for the last 6 months even though Killaloe is on the DSL trigger list for towns with less than 1500 population (even though the exchange covers 2 towns, including Ballina and serves approx. 3300 people.)
    thegills

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 269 ✭✭gombín

PM sent.
    De Rebel wrote:
    HELP

When contacted the Eircom broadband people say that the Skibbereen exchange is not enabled and is not on their list. I have tested over 2 dozen eircom numbers in Skibb town on the eircom prequal and all are showing fail. Are your sure that it is live? Can you think of any reason why Eirocm are in denial?

Advertisement