Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EM in the news again

Options
  • 12-06-1999 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

yep, this time its in dot.ie...nice one shin, keep it coming smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I do my best.... smile.gif

BTW.... it looks like EM will be going to Rapture99 in Scotland at the end of June. I just wanna know if any other Irish players will be going, and if not, whether any of you have any problem with EM being described as "representing Ireland" at the event.

I'd think about organising an Irish team for it, but I think notice is too short, and the game hasn't been going for long enough for an inter-Tribe community capable of supporting that kind of thing to get going.

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

weeelll...

its pretty much up in the air as to whether i'll go or not. You see i'll most likely be heading over to London at the end of june for a week or so.

Regarding bringing machines. QP was fine because the burlo is just down the road...but bringing it to Scotland is another kettle of aquatic invertabrates altoghether.

[oops, repeating myself a bit there..]

[This message has been edited by Shinji (edited 14-06-99).]

No worries about machines... If people wanna go, machines can be sorted out somehow. No problems are unsurmountable...

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Brit

Erm, EM to represent Ireland? oops - thats my idea to wear my UnionJack suit down the toilet then smile.gif

--Brit--

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭SS 02 Coyote

If you are serious about a 'joint team' to represent Ireland why don't you post here and on Tribesplayers.co.uk and see who can make it.

By this I mean a seperate title/post about the event and requirements etc. rather than having it hidden away in a post about EM being in the news again. smile.gif

No diss' to EM (Honestly) but to say they represent Ireland is a bit much. Its a small community - yes - but not that small. smile.gif

Anyway - thats my twopence worth.

Regards,

[SS-02]Coyote
    "Abandon All Hope!"

[This message has been edited by SS 02 Coyote (edited 14-06-99).]

Agreed Coyote, but I just wasn't sure whether SS were thinking of going. I know EM are considering it...

BTW, I should rephrase that last post. I didn't mean that EM would represent Ireland as the official Irish team... I was simply asking if we'll be the only Irish Tribe there, and therefore, if we can say we're representing the auld counthry in any PR stuff... Just wondering if SS would object, like smile.gif

Brit - representing Ireland or not, wearing a Union Jack suit in Edinburgh is... undiplomatic... at the best of times... smile.gif

Mata ne!
    Rob

Advertisement