Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some people have issues...

Options
  • 10-06-1999 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭

OK, Its finally got to me..

I got an e-mail to day addressed to:

Brit, Honey..

I saw a post on another thread which started:

Babes...

Both of these were written by lads to lads.. people have issues here, and they need to be sorted smile.gif

--Brit--

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

be thankful he didnt start it#

Brit, Nutella and a bunser burner....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭SS 02 Coyote

Whats wrong with Babes? sad.gif

I could have said...... Twinkle smile.gif

Regards,

[SS-02]Coyote
    "Abandon All Hope!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Ahh, male bonding.

As long as noone mispells bonding, and it goes no further than that, it's fine by me... Express yourselves freely lads, just make sure to clean up after yourselves...

Hey, the ladies do it all the time... time we got our own back...

Mata ne!
    Shin-[flower power]-chan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

sure thing boyfriend! smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭YuM

Awww Girls comon !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

Ah Yum, hunny,

Whaasup!?

Hecate baby, did I mention that one of our Sinn Fein candidates for the local Council elections is your long lost twin brother?

I opened the door, looked shocked, and burst out laughing. I think I hurt his feelings... smile.gif

Mata ne!
    Rob

yikes.

my family hails from your part of the world (well me mother's side anyway)...its a distinct possibility smile.gif

Btw wheres that ming the merciless dude this year, he nearly got the stuff legalised last time smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Think Ming was running again this year, i'd say hes in with a landslide smile.gif i heard his ould lad was called Ming the Merciful in work for about six months after bailing him out of prison last time out smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

Well ming is no where nere getting in this time. I was in the count center today in galway man Dana got more votes than him.

• Advertisement

4rse smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Kegser

That was me, my large pop-tart.

Kegs.

Yup, sadly, Dana (brilliantly described as "an occasional political tourist", by Ruari Quinn I think it was) did get more votes than Ming.

Ming's problem is his image. If he wasn't such a complete idiot in this regard, he would be in with a shout, because a lot of his policy is sensible. He needs to lose the ridiculous name, the stupid publicity stunts etc. - because as it is he only does the cause of cannabis legalisation harm, not good.

Dana, by the way, is not only a silly cow, but also a nasty piece of work. If elected, she would undoubtedly have aligned with the European Christian Solidarity Party - ie, a bunch of right-wing wackos. I'd vote Sinn Fein before I'd vote for her, and that's saying a lot given my feelings on Sinn Fein...

Mata ne!
    Rob

[This message has been edited by Shinji (edited 13-06-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

that was a party political brodcast on behalf of the

"Rob Knows All Party"
    smile.gif

The Vaggabond of the Western World
    Electric Mayhem
    www.planet-tribes.com/em
    www.tribesplayers.co.uk

christ that reminds me, im not even registered to vote yet. Have the flipping form here and all...cant get off me ***** smile.gif

Rob was out canvassing during this one, so Rob knows a fu(k of a lot more than he wants to know about the current political state in Connaught-Ulster.... sad.gif

Mata ne!
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

i sat on the bus next to ming goin to sligo there on saturday
    lol didnt believe it...
    didnt get a chance to talk to him tho, he was sorta comatose (worse than mee tongue.gif )

aaaanywayz

Advertisement