Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JC Exams (3) - MathsP2, Geography, French & Civics

• 12-06-2001 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

3rd Post of the JC Exams

Jaysus Maths P2 (pass) was sooooooo simple, i definitly got a A or a B in Maths altogether, tho whats cool in pass is if you attempt every question and get at least 1 right you get a pass smile.gif sweet!

Geography (H)- didnt study, pretty easy cause i just waffle on about **** thats good and bad, say i got a C or D (me usual).

French (H) - probably me first fail, didnt study and did abosolute ******. i did 4 lines for my letter and 1 for me note ! just waffled through that as well. got a E, if im lucky get a D

Civics (C) - well, lets just say i did good smile.gif that subject is a joke! it was harder than 2000 but was easy still. few short q's got me tho like how many constituences in the general election and how many MEP's we have. got a good B (action project brought me down cause i didnt do anything)

Free Day Tomarrow (Hell ****in Yea!)
    I dont do Buisiness Studies tongue.gif

Science - Should do well, i get by so i get a D or a low C

German - ah another language, ****ed for this but not as much as the french

Gregg

Oogy_Boogy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

don't waste ur time thinking about the jc. not worth it.

Advertisement