Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query WHich Phone Company

• 28-07-2004 3:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

I am currently with Vodafone and am thinking of moving which has the best deals at the moment
    has anyone moved to o2 reciently

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Ive looked into this twice in the last 15months and Im a very picky person about these things.

My conclusion: Difference between the two big ones is minimal - unless you have a very fixed pattern that differs to my own then the tariffs and plans are so different that they look appealing to whichever your not a customer of at the time! Obviously keeping your number helps, etc. I have stayed with Vodafone despite so so many problems and costs cos at the end of the day a new contract is not a good thing and upgrades (relatively) are.

Meteor arnt even that good for a bill phone user like me (50+ a month) IMO and despite their claims about reception I remain thoroughly unconvinced in the Dublin region.

Read the small print and remember the little things like e-mail txt alerts being free and so on; that might swing your decision.

Hope that helps.

Advertisement