Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Walkers crisps scratch cards

• 28-07-2004 4:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭

Had anyone actually gotten one of these - i bought loads of bags and haven't got one yet!! :dunno:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

i don't thinkanyone actually wins those things, you might aswell just try the lotto, probably will have a better chance there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

u might aswell go and buy some tayto, at least they taste nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

You're right Tayto are waaaay nicer especially the new Honest ones!! Next time I'll get me some Tayto!!!

"Forget you Walkers thanx for nuthin!!!":mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Originally posted by ubu
    u might aswell go and buy some tayto, at least they taste nice

And they get the colours the right way around.....

:mad: :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by tk123
    Had anyone actually gotten one of these - i bought loads of bags and haven't got one yet!! :dunno:

in the past 3 years I would say I have gotten between 12 and 15 of these things , and I dont even eat that much walkers .(especially the after the recent flavour change ,euck:( )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

Walkers are manky, King are the best, although the Honest things are quite nice too. Can't beat those cheesey nachos though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

I've gotten two in the past couple of months. The first one was for a tenner in the form of a cheque they send out to you (which I still have to receive, come to think of it, actually!) and the second was for a free packet of crisps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I have 7 free vouchers which i still have to reclaim, and also a tenner which ALSO hasn't been sent to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

Good news: My brother won a free bag of crisps in that competition!
    Bad news: It was a bag of cardboard-flavour Walkers crisps. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

hunky dorys all the way..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

eh King crisps tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 tonysoprano

Been buying Walkers crisps for years and through all those years with their promotions? I have onle ever won free bags of crisps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭ubu

i'd put tayto and king on a par with each other alright, with hunky dorys following in behind them, walkers are, as article6 described so eloquently, cardboard flavoured and i would never buy them
    havent tried those honest ones yet, must do tho....

oh yea, down with walkers!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I won a tenner, but I'm yet to claim it..

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I just won a bag of crisps. But yeah, King are the best NYOM :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

king crisps are the , well "king" of crisps

Advertisement