Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 euro dinner/lunch

• 28-07-2004 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭

Gerrys on montague street do really nice dinners for 5 euros. also full irish breakfast for the same.

Pizza'a and cream in Bray do a special each day for 5 euros. between 1 - 3.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Sorry but where's montague street?

What kind of dinners?! :confused:

Thanks though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Sarsfield

There used to be a place on Montague St that did 99p breakfasts with unlimited coffee & toast! OK, it was back in the late 80s, but it was good even then! :p Wonder if it is the same place?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

tutti on south william street have a deal where you pay for lunch/dinner at what time you sit down at so for example, sit down at 3:38 pm you pay 3.38 for anymain lunch meal on the menu. pay upto 5 euros for lunch, and upto 9 euro(when they close) for dinner. very nice food they have there too :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

that sounds interesting, must check it out the next time I'm up in the big smoke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭boo4842

Abrekebabra has a kebab and a drink for 3 euros before 7pm all summer.

Not exactly nutritious but half the price as it used to be.

And McDonalds has 30 cent ice cream cones.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Rredwell

Montague Street is just off Harcourt St (Luas stops here), on the right when you go down from the Green.

I hate the way that Dubs post place names and expect evryone to know where they are. Not everyone lives in Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

forgot to post back details. ahh well. thanks for covering that Rredwell :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Tutti also do a five euro lunch that is quite good. Espically the Bangers and Mash.

Must admit I still mourn the loss of the Alpha Cafe as a greasy spoon. Good grub, nothing fancy in large amounts at good prices.

Terrible spelling mistake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Rredwell wrote:
    Montague Street is just off Harcourt St (Luas stops here), on the right when you go down from the Green.

I hate the way that Dubs post place names and expect evryone to know where they are. Not everyone lives in Dublin.
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭mcguiver

Yep,
    Gerrys is A1 for food, try to avoid luchtime though, it can get overcrowded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Is Gerrys a kind of greasy spoon type place? All-day breakfasts and the like?

Advertisement