Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spot the difference

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

FCUK ME!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Seen it before. Was just about to go to bed aswell , was late and I was tired , scared the **** out of me.

Adam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

sweet jesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭MissS

CHRIST!!!! Do you what me to have a heart attack or what?! :eek: That scared the sh*t out of me :eek:

MissS wrote:
    CHRIST!!!! Do you what me to have a heart attack or what?! :eek: That scared the sh*t out of me :eek:

i agree hehe...i did it on wife and son just happened to walk in and sit beside her and just as i was just about to say stop!!!! it happened.....my wife and son leapt!!!! haha i know it was bad but the look was priceless.....

• Advertisement

mad m wrote:
    i agree hehe...i did it on wife and son just happened to walk in and sit beside her and just as i was just about to say stop!!!! it happened.....my wife and son leapt!!!! haha i know it was bad but the look was priceless.....

I should have seen it coming but you're so concentrating on finding those bloody differences!!!! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,203 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

anyone else wet themselves? no? me either...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

I knew it was coming and yet now I still have a horriffic pain in my chest and shooting up and down my arm......

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Knew it ws coming, yet still jumped! :( Lol :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Fcuking hell, that absolutely got me... I think I broke something in my knee as it hit the desk!

• Advertisement

alleepally wrote:
    Fcuking hell, that absolutely got me... I think I broke something in my knee as it hit the desk!

haha ahh sorry alleepally i have to laugh im getting great mileage out of this,my mam called up and i said "hey mam u good at spotting the difference in this"...god i was in knots laughing as she had her nose nearly touching screen,then it happened......thought for minute i was going to have to hit 999 on phone......she wasnt impressed as spit fell from my mouth as i broke down with laughter....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭UnrealQueen

LOL ur poor mother. :D

LOL ur poor mother. :D

i know i know....im bad!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭istep

holy crap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,003 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Oh god. LOL.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Thumper Long

i wish i still wore rubber pants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Hello Kitty

Even though I knew it was coming it scared the $*** out of me! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭neXus9

This should be taken off. My 13 year old sister has after seeing this and has burst into tears. She has a heart murmour so the clip is pretty dangerous to her.

neXus9 wrote:
    This should be taken off. My 13 year old sister has after seeing this and has burst into tears. She has a heart murmour so the clip is pretty dangerous to her.

i sort of agree with u in a way but when my kids seen it,it was by pure mistake cause i wanted my wife to see it and now they want me to put it on all the time as now there are not scared of it.... I have to say ur signature pic is not too healthy either.....but you should of assumed it was frightening from earlier posts.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭neXus9

mad m wrote:
    but you should of assumed it was frightening from earlier posts.....
    I didn't put this on for her. She was looking at it by herself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

LOL, I got my mam with it too....she screamed blue murder!!!!

seansouth wrote:
    LOL, I got my mam with it too....she screamed blue murder!!!!
    heehee just did it to mine as well......I feel sorry now :p

Advertisement