Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 7650 Firmware and Bluetooth

Options
  • 28-07-2004 9:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am going to upgrade the Firmware on my Nokia 7650 from V3.16 to V5.06

Does anyone know the differences in the firmware between the two versions and the current one.

Also I know the NK7650 is Bluetooth Data Enabled is there anyway to make it fully bluetooth enabled to use with a Car kit or is this a hardware trait or can the software be tweaked or updated to enable speech / audio.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

the differences - quite a lot as v3.12 was one of the first releases back in June '02 - main fix is the problem of the phone becoming unusable if you installed too much, many other fixes big and small including MMS/E-mail handling/connectivity, GPRS connectivity, Memory handling...

no way to update the 7650's Bluetooth implementation / software to 'gain' the headset or handsfree profile...

BrianG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭woody

cheers brain thanks for that going in today to get it done :-)

Advertisement