Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Message to Bloodbath

Options
  • 28-07-2004 9:14pm
    Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭

Jason your mail box full in boards please empty or I can't send you my number.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Message to Bloodbath:

I want to have your baby!

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Okay Jesus he's all yours.

No I just realized that people with half life 2 voucher are entitled to download the cs source on 10th august. Since he has a fast connection I was wondering could he download it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

My babies are reserved for Angelina Jolie.

I will be downloading it the minute it's available so you should be able to get it off me. There is a lan in techstore this weekend on Sunday btw if your interested.

BloodBath

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭hostyle

Azza: seeing as this thread is already irrelevant, is there any chance you could make your sig a bit "less"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭pyrogenx

I'd like to go but i've no lift into athlone, havent played multiplayer for 2 months now. arrghh
    What sort of spec is the LAN anyway? (time,duraction,cost,places....)

• Advertisement

What time, duration, cost and what games. I may consider it.
    Sorry did not read Pyro post above.

I wonder will they give you a cd code with CS scoure. Will you have to download it twice?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Originally posted by BloodBath
    My babies are reserved for Angelina Jolie.

BloodBath

:eek:
    Over my dead body chamone

:D
    CC

It's 20 hours for 20 euro I think. They got about 8 new machines as well so there will be plenty of new games played. There is enough space for 20-25 people.

The usual assortment, cs, far cry, cod, possibly generals, ut2004, q3 and a few more i'm sure.

Starts at 12 on sunday night.

I don't need to dl it twice, it can be transferred but you need the key to play online.

BloodBath

I seen there new machines. Only some of them will handle games life far cry. Mixed bunch

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

get a room, funboys.

• Advertisement

Aye some are screwed for far cry but at least 5 of us are bringing machines as well so there will be 10+ that can handle it.

That and vietnam are the only 2 that they will struggle with.

BloodBath

Would not mind going but its a tad expensive for me at the moment I'm skint.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

yeap the lan is on this Sunday from 12:00 to 20:00 Monday (20hrs). 4 of the house machines could handle farcry, the other machines are only around the 1.2gig mark with mx440's so no go there, but they'll do for cs vietnam and the likes. It's more or less a byopc event.

Cost €20 if I get more people than I expect I can try and lower the price.

Gonna stick a notice in the lan thread.

Also hoping to get a few stratagies in, Cossacks is a good one :)

Aye or generals, bah but I haven't played it much.

Bring on starcraft, I shall own j00.

BloodBath

Details of our lan in september have been posted on our website and a small bit of info on the lans section in these forums. Check em out one and all. Some nice prizes up for grabs.

Advertisement